Dettol Disinfectant Spray- Spring Blossom
Eliminates odour causing bacteria
How to Use
- Shake can well. Hold can 15-20cm from pre-cleaned surface and spray surface until covered with mist.
- Do not saturate fabric when using on Soft Surfaces.
- Allow to air dry. No need to wipe.
- Surfaces may vary in quality. Always test for suitability on a small inconspicuous area prior to use.
- Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces or acrylic plastics. Not for personal use.
Extremely ﬂammable aerosol. Keep away from heat/sparks/open ﬂames/hot surfaces.
Keep out of reach of children unless adult supervision.
Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed.
- Germ Protection
- Lactic acid
Ethanol IP 60% w/w eq. Absolute Alcohol 57.85%v/v, purified Water I.P, Propellant LPG, Dimethicone Copolyol, Sodium Benzoate, Perfume, Tertiary Butyl Alcohol, Denatonium Benzoate
What are some of the uses for Dettol All in One Disinfectant Spray?
Dettol Disinfectant Spray is a great solution for all types of cleaning and disinfection tasks. Not only does it swiftly disinfect hard surfaces, but this multi-tasker can also be used on upholstery items for a clean and healthy home. For more information, see above.
Can Dettol All in One Disinfectant Spray be used on linen?
Yes, though guard against saturating the fabric.
Is Dettol All in One Disinfectant Spray effective against flu and cold viruses?
Yes, Dettol Disinfectant Spray Kills 99.9% germs, bacteria and viruses. It is proven effective against cold, flu, H1N1 and Covid19 virus.